I had some avocados in the fridge that have been there a while, so I knew they wouldn’t be great for fresh eating, but I didn’t want to throw them out. So… I thought I would try making pudding with them! It turned out great- thick, smooth, and rich, just like chocolate pudding should be. Bonus- it has no preservatives, added colors, or any other unnatural stuff, and it’s choc full of healthy fats for your brain and busting belly fat.
Healthy Chocolate Pudding
- 4-6 Avocados (over ripe ones work fine)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1/3 cup honey (adjust to taste)
- 5 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Scoop avocado flesh into blender and add coconut milk. Blend. You will likely have to stop and stir frequently to get it all blended together.
- Add honey, vanilla, and cocoa and blend or stir until incorporated.
- You can add a few drops of peppermint or orange oil to give a different flavor twist if you like.